[JOB] Senior IA/UXDPosted: September 6, 2011
From the folks at Celerity:
Celerity’s Web Presence Management Practice is hiring a Senior Level Information Architect/User Experience Designer.
This person will be part of our Web Practice, initially working with a Celerity project team on an enterprise Intranet redesign project. Onsite in the Washington, DC, area for the first 2-3 weeks then mostly remote. Initially through the end of the year, but the project will probably extend.
Ideal candidates will offer the following expertise:
– Minimum of 5 years as an Information Architect/User Experience Designer
-Experience with designing intranets or portals
– Extensive experience with stakeholder interviews, end user research (surveys and focus groups), and usability testing, preferably using Morae
– Extensive experience with Information Architecture tasks (sitemaps, wireframes)
– Some knowledge of web content management/document management is desirable
– Experience in the digital media industry would be preferred, but not required
Contact David Luscombe, +1-703-848-3702