[JOB] Senior Information Architect, WDCPosted: December 11, 2009
If interested in the job described below, contact Christopher
Woodbridge at email@example.com.
Sr. Information Architect for Large Financial Institution
- Provide hands-on management to redevelop the information architecture
for a CMS Web-Redesign.
- Lead the redesign of external website IA, Visual Direction and Content
- Responsible for leading joint team of Consultant and Client resources.
Key Deliverables include:
- Style Guide; Wireframes; CMS Processes and entry screens; Metadata and
- Assist and direct visual design lead with visual design deliverables
- User experience audits and heuristic evaluations, user profiling and
- Concept generation and modeling
- Site structure definition
- Task flow/process flow generation
- Wireframe design
- Solution prototyping
- Presentation of concepts and progress to clients
- Track leadership and group facilitation
- Planning and estimation of moderately complex projects