[JOB] Web Designer/Front-end DeveloperPosted: January 20, 2010 Filed under: Uncategorized Comments Off on [JOB] Web Designer/Front-end Developer
We are seeking a Web Designer/Front-End Developer to assist in the rapid prototyping of user interface designs for an online account servicing Web site.
– Ability to swiftly create Web prototypes from wireframes and verbal direction
– Strong understanding of usability concepts and best practices
– A knack for designing intuitive layouts and forms for all levels of users
– Aptitude to design optimized Web graphics that maintain an established corporate brand
– Technical savvy and communication skills for conveying ideas and concepts virtually
* IMPORTANT: For a candidate to be considered for this position, a resume and recent online work samples are required. *
– Understand and apply the basics of creative and business strategy.
– Work with Clients, Usability Lead, Creative Director, Copywriter and/or Producer to produce layouts and form designs that are both compelling and cost-effective.
– Produce clean, technically accurate Web files while meeting deadlines.
– Create layouts and prototypes for client presentations and user research
– Effectively communicate design specifications of files to be given to back-end Developers
– Share knowledge and experience across teams
– Work with vendors (Developers, stock photo house, photographer, etc) when necessary
– Understand overall budget constraints of projects
– Able to complete tasks independently and as part of a team.
– Ability to manage deadlines and production scheduling on numerous, concurrent projects.
– Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress.
Required Software Skills:
Photoshop, ImageReady/Fireworks, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
To Apply: Please contact Heather Wrenn at firstname.lastname@example.org