[Job] User Experience DesignerPosted: January 22, 2010 Filed under: Uncategorized Comments Off on [Job] User Experience Designer
The User Experience Designer in the Media General Digital Group performs information architecture and design tasks required for the creation of MGDG products, employing various IA techniques, using the latest design tools, following best practices and performing usability testing. The UX Designer maintains a steady focus on the end user while communicating effectively with internal stakeholders.
• Two or more years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, user interface designer, information architect, or similar role
• Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
• Fluent in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as
• Strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• History of acquiring user data (conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a plus.
Apply online at www.mediageneral.com and reference Job ID #IMD-000155