Special Code for Upcoming Eye Tracking in UX Design Event / RUXsters Get 25% offPosted: August 18, 2014
We are proud to be a strategic partner for The Eye Tracking in UX Design Conference, taking place on October 16 in Washington DC. Leading experts in eye tracking will discuss how they have taken advantage of this new technology to understand, design, and evaluate user experience. They will explore recent advances in the technology, which tracks how users interact with mobile devices, large-screen displays and video game consoles. Methods for combining eye tracking with other research techniques for a more holistic understanding of the user experience will be discussed. This is an invaluable resource to those who want to learn how eye tracking can be used to better understand and design for their users.
If you’re interested in attending, we have a special discount code for our members! Please use code RUX when registering to get 25% off! Hope to see you there! Follow #ETUX2014 on Twitter for updates and live tweets from the conference!
- 9:15am – Intro to Eye Tracking | Andrew Schall
- 9:45am – Eye Tracking Visual Search Patterns | Dr. Soussan Djamasbi & Dr. Adrienne Hall-Phillips
- 10:15am – Eye Tracking with Usability Testing | Erica Olmsted-Hawala
- 10:45am – Physiological Response Measurements: Coupling Eye Tracking with EEG, EDA and Pupil Dilation | Sabrina Duda
- 11:30am – Lunch
- 12:30Pm – Eye Tracking the UX of Forms and Surveys | Dr. Jennifer Romano Bergstrom
- 1:00Pm – Eye Tracking to Understand Information Architecture and Web Navigation | Andrew Schall
- 1:30Pm – Eye Tracking how Users Interact with Web Content | Ian Everdell
- 2:00Pm – Eye Tracking the UX of E-Commerce Websites | Wilkey Wong & Mike Bartels
- 2:45Pm – Eye Tracking the Mobile Experience | Dr. Jibo He & Dr. Barbara Chaparro
- 3:15Pm – Eye Tracking the Gaming Experience | Dr. Veronica Zammitto
- 4:00Pm – Afternoon Break (Beverages & Snacks)
- 4:15Pm – Eye Tracking with Older Users | Dr. Jennifer Romano Bergstrom
- 4:45Pm – Eye Tracking with Low Literacy Users | Angela Colter & Dr. Kathryn Summers
- 5:30Pm – Discussion: The Future of Eye Tracking & User Experience
Check out the session descriptions and speaker credentials at http://eyetrackingux2014.busyconf.com/schedule. Don’t forget to enter code RUX when you register!