WIAD 2016: RVA—It’s going to be one for the booksPosted: February 13, 2016 Filed under: conferences, events | Tags: content strategy, design, information architecture, methodology, UX Comments Off on WIAD 2016: RVA—It’s going to be one for the books
The first World IA Day: RVA is less than a week away, and we still have tickets available! We are thrilled to have four great speakers lined up for you, along with a full day of discussions, sharing, and networking. To make things even better, we will be providing great software and book giveaways and raffling off some terrific door prizes to those in attendance (you must be present to win). Take a look!
All attendees will receive:
- 3 months of access to myBalsamiq
- 3-month full license for InVision
- 2-month full license for Proto.io
- 48-hour access to any seminar in the UIE library
- One free digital copy of the newest edition of the Polar Bear book, along with a 40% off coupon toward purchase of a physical copy
All Attendees will have a chance to win:
- One license to Axure RP Pro (worth $589)
- One perpetual license to JustInMind (worth $228/year)
- One full Rosenfeld Media digital library (a $350 value)
- One copy of Intertwingled, by Peter Morville
- One copy of How to Make Sense of Any Mess, by Abby Covert
- One copy of Understanding Context, by Andrew Hinton
Tickets are free, but please cancel your registration if you find you are unable to attend. We will be providing lunch, and we’d like to have an accurate a head count as possible.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you to our local sponsors!